- Pluck and wash the tender leaves of the Passion Fruit.
- Boil it in a pot of water.
- Take out the boiled leaves in a bowl.
- Keep the soup aside. One can also drink the medicinal bitter soup to treat various ailments such as lowering blood pressure, nervous disorders, bronchial conditions, arthritis, asthma, insomnia, gastrointestinal disorders, etc.
- Roast Dried Red Chilli over fire.
- Roast Fermented Fish over fire.
- In a Mortar and Pastel, pound the Roasted Dried Red Chilli and Roasted Fermented Fish with Salt.
- Add the mixture to the bowl of Passion Fruit Leaves.
- With a clean hand (or using gloves), properly mix it.