- Dried Taro Leaves (Dolhro).
- Fermented Pork (Sathu).
- Dried Red Chilli (Hmarcha Trawl).
- Baking Soda (Changal).
- Salt (Chi).
- Tear the Dried Taro Leaves with your fingers and soak it in a water for about five minutes.
- Squeeze it with your hands for excess water.
- Clean again twice with water, squeezing off excess water.
- Boil water in a Cooking Pot.
- Halve the Dried Red Chilli with your fingers and add it to the boiling water.
- Add a teaspoonful of Fermented Pork.
- Lower the flame of the gas stove.
- Add about one-third teaspoon Baking Soda.
- Add Dried Taro Leaves and stir.
- Cook till there is only a small amount of gravy (or one’s desired amount), stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot or cold.