- In a skewer, roast Green Chilli over fire.
- Put it in a Mortar and Pastel.
- Roast Fermented Fish and add it to the Mortar and Pastel.
- Add Salt as well.
- Pound both the roasted Green Chilli and Fermented Fish.
- To clean the Stink Beans, peel its whole outer covering with a peeler.
- With a knife, cut the side strings.
- Cut the Stink Beans into half-inch.
- Boil water and put the cut Stink Beans.
- Stirring, boil it for about two-minute or to your preference (but don’t over boil as an overcooked Stink Beans is not preferred!)
- Add it to the pounded Green Chilli and Fermented Fish.
- Mix it well.