A step-by-step method to prepare a mouth-watering Stink Beans and Spring Onion Roots hot chutney with fermented pork!
- To clean the Spring Onion Roots, cut off the roots.
- Put it in a bowl of water, and roll it between the flats of the hands.
- When its clean, and the water clear, cut the roots with a scissor – about half inches in length.
- Put it aside in a bowl.
- Roast Dried Red Chilli over fire.
- Putting it in a Mortar and Pastel, pound it to flakes.
- Add a tablespoon of Fermented Pork.
- Add one-third tablespoon Baking Soda.
- Mix it well for a minute.
- Add a little amount of warm water.
- Mix it well until it foamed properly.
- Add it to the bowl of Spring Onion Roots.
- Peel the outer covering of the whole Stink Beans with its peeler.
- With a knife, cut the side strings.
- Cut the Stink Beans into half-inch.
- Boil water and put the cut Stink Beans.
- Stirring, boil it for about two-minute or to your preference (but don’t over boil as an overcooked Stink Beans is not preferred!).
- Take it out and add it to the bowl of Spring Onion Roots.
- Add Salt.
- Mix it well.
A’n hnik hmel de aw!
Thanks for the compliment. 😉