- Cut the roots of the Spring Onion from the bulb.
- Put it in a bowl of water.
- Roll the Spring Onion Roots between flats of your hands to clean of the dirt.
- Dispose the water, repeat until its clean.
- Pick each pieces of the roots, and make it into a bundle.
- With a scissor, cut the roots into about half or one-inch length, and keep aside.
- Roast the Dried Red Chilli over fire.
- Roast the Fermented Fish over fire.
- Put them in a Mortal and Pastel and pound.
- Add Salt and a little amount of water to make a paste.
- Add the washed Spring Onion Roots.
- Mix well.
- You can also add Coriander Leaves to garnish.