- Spring Onion (Purunsen Hna in Hmar).
- Roasted Dried Red Chilli Flakes (Hmarchahmui in Hmar).
- Fermented Pork (Sathu in Hmar).
- Baking Soda
- Warm Water
- In a bowl, take out 3-4 spoons of Roasted Dried Chilli Flakes.
- Add a spoon of Fermented Pork.
- Add 1/4 spoon of Baking Soda.
- Mix it properly for a minute with a spoon or mortar pastel.
- Add small amount of warm water.
- Stir it for a minute to make a foam.
- Wash Spring Onion and chop the bulbs into halves, cut the leaves about one inches.
- Add it to the chutney.
- Add salt to taste.
- Mix it well.