- Cut the Drumsticks into 2 inches length.
- Wash and put them in a cooking pot.
- Peel the Potato, cut the Potato in the middle vertically.
- Cut them again lengthwise into half inches.
- Wash and add them to the cooking pot.
- Wash Tomatoes, cut it vertically into six parts and add them too.
- Add Water 1 inches above the level of the vegetables.
- Halve the Green Chilli with a knife and add.
- Add Fermented Fish.
- Add Salt.
- Cook with the lid on top of the pot and stir occasionally.
- When the potatoes are cooked, mash some to make thicker gravy with the head of the cooking spoon.
- Mash the Tomatoes as well.
- When you think the amount of the gravy is enough, you can switch off the gas stove.
- Add chopped Coriander Leaves to garnish.