- Pigeon Pea (Bethlieng in Hmar).
- Fermented Fish (Ngathu in Hmar).
- Small Green Chilli (Hmarchate in Hmar).
- Break both ends of the Pigeon Pea, and the side strings with your fingers.
- Wash and boil the cleaned Pigeon Pea, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
- Take out the boiled Pigeon and keep it aside in a Bowl.
- Remove stems of the Small Green Chilli, wash and put it in a Mortal and Pastel.
- Peel Garlic and pound it along with Small Green Chilli in a Mortal and Pastel.
- Roast two Fermented Fish over a fire.
- Add and pound it along with the Small Green Chilli and Garlic.
- Add the mixture to the Bowl containing the boiled Pigeon Pea.
- Add Salt.
- Mix it thoroughly with clean, washed hands.
Aṭha ie, a siemdân leh detail deua tiem thei hin a suk ṭha zuol👍
Lawm a um takzet! Ei thaw ngainaw an leiin, hiengang thil saptronga hang ziek hi a harsa fut! I hung comment a, ami sukphur zuol. Thanks!