- Wash and boil the Smoked Beef chunks in a pressure cooker.
- After cooked, take it out and keep aside to cool.
- Keep aside the soup as well for Smoked Beef Soup.
- Take two-spoon Dried Red Chilli Flakes in a bowl.
- Add 2/3 teaspoon of Fermented Pork to the bowl.
- Add 1/3 teaspoon of Baking Soda as well.
- Mix the Dried Red Chilli Flakes, Fermented Pork & Baking Soda properly for a minute with the head of a teaspoon.
- Add about 5 teaspoon Smoked Beef Soup.
- Stir it continuously for a minute or two until it foamed properly.
- Strip the cooled Smoked Beef with your fingers into small pieces.
- Add it to the mixed ingredients.
- Add Salt to taste.
- Mix it well.