- Ankhapui Leaves and Young Shoots (Green Milkweed Climber)
- Fermented Pork
- Baking Soda
- Green Chilli
- Wash the Ankhapui Leaves and Young Shoots properly.
- Cut the Young Shoots into 3 inches, mash and put it into a cooking vessel.
- Pound the Green Chilli with a Mortal and Pastel and add it.
- Pour water half-inch above the level of the Young Shoots.
- Boil till the Young Shoots are soft.
- Add one spoon Fermented Pork.
- Boil for a minute or two, stirring it occasionally.
- Put the Ankhapui Leaves and stir mix it.
- Add 1/3 spoon of Baking Soda and stir.
- Lower the gas stove flame a bit to stop the foam from going over the brim of the cooking vessel.
- Add salt.
- Cook until its properly cooked, stirring occasionally.